General delivery information
- We deliver to mainland UK via courier at a cost of £6.95 per delivery address, no matter how big your order is. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to Scottish Islands, Highlands, Northern Ireland or overseas.
- All deliveries are sent by overnight courier on a next day delivery service. Please note that delivery times are for guidance and are not a guarantee. We cannot take responsibility for the length of delivery time once an item is dispatched from us to our courier.
- We ship orders from Monday to Thursday to arrive Tuesday to Friday. We do not deliver on Mondays or at weekends.
- At the online checkout you can choose a delivery day (on a Tuesday to Friday) that suits you, within the next two months. We always ship orders the day before your specified delivery date, but as we use a third party courier service we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
- If your order is required for a specific event - we would always recommend allowing an extra day or two when choosing your delivery date, in case of delays.
- Orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon – next day delivery is not available during December.
- A courier will deliver your order between 8am and 6pm on your nominated delivery day. Special delivery instructions can be inputted when you place your order - such as nominating a safe place to leave your parcel if you are out.
- All cheese dispatched from our online shop has a minimum shelf life of 21 days.
Collect your order from our shop
You can collect your order for free from our creamery shop. Just choose the 'collect from creamery' option at the online checkout and select a collection date at the order summary stage. Visit our Cheesemaker's Shop page to get the latest shop opening hours.
Our cheese boxes are packaged in a Cropwell Bishop Creamery branded cardboard box with frozen ice packs and cool wool, to ensure our cheese stays at the perfect temperature. Smaller items are packaged in recyclable jiffy bags and also contain an ice pack to maintain the temperature of the cheese.
If you need to cancel, request a refund or discuss your order please contact us on 0115 989 2350.